Forgive the gap. Here is what has happened:
- I went to an AMS/SMT convention in Nashville and learned about the true state of Musicological research.
- Managed to move to New York City.
- Cleaned everything up, got some furniture, food, and a good sense of the city.
- Finished a long essay on Chopin's Op. 31, applied to 7 graduate programs (ahead of the deadline!).
- A bachelor party, wedding, and Thanksgiving.
- Multiple job interviews and prayers for an income.
But now I am back and ready to go. I will again be posting my musical progress and interests here, starting today.